Here shows some of the digital editing I did with the results of the physical letterpress printing process.

Here I took the word ‘start’ from the letterpress print result and used photoshop to edit the effects to create different styles. I wanted it to look grunge-like to suit the zombie apocalyptic theme. I then layered them onto different edited textures I had previously experimented with to see what a combination of the different edits could create.

 

More experiments with styles and textures but with the word ‘Finish’ from the letterpress print result. I just wanted to see if I could get a result that would be worth using in the same way for my final project. Although I am not overly impressed with the result of the type effect, it would be interesting to use the same editing technique with more results within my final project.

Advertisements